The school has been at the heart of the community of Withington, South Manchester since 1844 and we continue to meet the needs of our students and their families using the most up to date methods in our state of the art building.
This is our new school website. It will be your 'one-stop-shop' for all important information relating to the school. Please take a few minutes to explore the menus (across the top of the page) - you'll find news on events, clubs, letters, dates, picture galleries and much more.
29 November 2013
More picture galleries can be viewed here
If you need to contact the school for any reason please click here. Terms dates can be found here. If you have any suggestions or comments on the web site please email us here.
You can view our latest Ofsted report here.
Our Ofsted School Data Dashboard can be found here.
Go to the Parent View website here.
(You will need to register before you can leave your views)
Our Performance data can be viewed at the DfE website here.
We have won a Healthy Schools 2012-13 award.
Learn more about Healthy Schools at the NHS website here.
You can order school uniform from Tesco, click *HERE*
- School starts 8.55am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Breakfast club starts at 8.00am everyday and is £2.30 per session.
- Book Bags, PE Bags and Woolly Hats all with the St Pauls Logo are on sale at the school office for £3.50 each.
- Children can bring in their school bank savings on a Friday, they are allowed to bring in between 50p and £2.00 each week.
- We are currently collecting the Manchester Evening News Wish Tokens is the school office on behalf of L'Arche Manchester.
Dinner Money must be paid in advance, the cost of a school meal is £2.26.
If you change your address or telephone number or your circumstances change, please inform the school office.
Dates for your Diary
- See here for Christmas events in Withington.
- 10th December KS1 Christmas Show 2.00pm.
- 11th December KS2 Christmas Show 2.00pm & 6.00pm.
- 13th December EYFS Christmas Show 2.00pm
- 18th December Christmas Party Day.
- 19th December Christmas Dinner Day, if you would like to order christmas dinner please *click here*.
- Letters have been sent home to Year 5 children for the Ghyll Head trip on 15th September 2014, the cost of the trip is £195.00 per child, please see the office staff if your child is interested. If you would like to see the photos from the last trip to Ghyll Head click here. If you would like to make a payment towards the trip click here.
- Our Staffing List for September 2013 New Staff List 2013
- Dinner Money from September 2013 is increasing to £2.26 per meal, if you would like to pay for school meals you can pay here.
- Our attendance & lateness blitz has been a great sucess, thank you for your co-operation.
To keep up with everything the children are doing, visit our Connected Learning Communities pages.
Link to the CEOP Think You Know website.