The school has been at the heart of the community of Withington, South Manchester since 1844 and we continue to meet the needs of our students and their families using the most up to date methods in our state of the art building.
Welcome to our school website. It will be your 'one-stop-shop' for all important information relating to the school. Please take a few minutes to explore the menus (across the top of the page) - you'll find news on events, clubs, letters, dates, picture galleries and much more.
Macmillan Coffee Morning
25 September 2015
More picture galleries can be viewed here
If you need to contact the school for any reason please click here. Terms dates can be found here. If you have any suggestions or comments on the web site please email us here.
You can view our latest Ofsted report here.
Our Ofsted School Data Dashboard can be found here.
Go to the Parent View website here.
(You will need to register before you can leave your views)
Our Performance data can be viewed at the DfE website here.
We have won a Healthy Schools 2012-13 award.
Learn more about Healthy Schools at the NHS website here.
Since the introduction of Primary Physical Education and Sports Premium Allocation at St Paul's the profile of P.E. has grown. Our award celebrates the quality of our P.E. provision and the amount of competitions that children are entered into.
Look at our Manchester Evening News Rating
Thank you to everyone who donated to Jeans for Genes Day, we raised a fantastic £261.00!
Thank you to everyone for your donations and support at our Macmillan Coffee Morning, we raised £277.47!
Newsletter Autumn Term 1 2015
Secondary School Open Evenings Sept 2015
Project Paddington Sponsor Form
Prayer Vigil for Refugees
Dates for your Diary
- School starts back on Thursday 3 September 2015 at 8.55am.
- Autumn Term 1 Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 23 October 2015.
- If you would like to change your child's school meal arrangement, please inform the school office, arrangements can be changed in the first 2 weeks of a new term. To see our school menus *see here*
- Afterschool clubs will run from Monday 14 September to Friday 11 December 2015 to download a copy of the letter *see here* to pay for an afterschool club *see here*
- Tuesday 6 October 7.00pm PTA meeting.
- Week Beginning 9 November Parents Evening.
- Monday 9 November - Individual pupil photographs.
- Year 5 children can sign up to the annual trip to Ghyll Head for more information see *here*.
You can order school uniform from Tesco, click *HERE*
- School starts 8.55am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be provided with universal free school meals everyday, if your child will not take this meal, please make an appointment with the Head Teacher.
- Breakfast club starts at 8.00am everyday and is £2.30 per session.
- If your child needs to take any medication throughout the school day such as eczema cream, asthma inhaler or an epi pen, please complete a medication from at the school office when you bring the medication into school, or you can download the form *here*
- Book Bags, PE Bags and Woolly Hats all with the St Pauls Logo are on sale at the school office for £3.50 each.
- Children can bring in their school bank savings on a Friday, they are allowed to bring in between 50p and £2.00 each week.
- Dinner Money must be paid in advance, the cost of a school meal is £2.20, to make a payment *click here*
- If you would like your child to go on the annual trip to Ghyll Head, *click here* for a copy of the letter, if you would like to make a payment towards the trip click here.
- Our Staffing List for Staffing List September 2014
If you change your address or telephone number or your circumstances change, please inform the school office.
Information for Primary Sports Coaching Ltd Holiday Care & Kids Clubs www.primaryscl.co.uk
Could Parents/Carers report dog fouling if it is a problem when walking to school to this link:- https://secure.manchester.gov.uk/forms/form/160/dog_fouling_problem_form
Click here to access our links page
Link to the CEOP Think You Know website.