The school has been at the heart of the community of Withington, South Manchester since 1844 and we continue to meet the needs of our students and their families using the most up to date methods in our state of the art building.
This is our new school website. It will be your 'one-stop-shop' for all important information relating to the school. Please take a few minutes to explore the menus (across the top of the page) - you'll find news on events, clubs, letters, dates, picture galleries and much more.
Friday 28 February - 21 March 2014
More picture galleries can be viewed here
If you need to contact the school for any reason please click here. Terms dates can be found here. If you have any suggestions or comments on the web site please email us here.
You can view our latest Ofsted report here.
Our Ofsted School Data Dashboard can be found here.
Go to the Parent View website here.
(You will need to register before you can leave your views)
Our Performance data can be viewed at the DfE website here.
We have won a Healthy Schools 2012-13 award.
Learn more about Healthy Schools at the NHS website here.
See *Here* for a copy of our Latest Newsletter
We raised £257.55 from the PTA cake sale on Friday 28 March. Thank you for all your cake dontations.
Dates for your Diary
- Term dates for the Spring Half Term 2 are Tuesday 25 February 8.55am till Friday 4 April 2014 3.15pm, for a copy of our calendar please click *Here*.
- Tuesday 22 April school starts.
- After school Clubs in the Summer Term will run from 28 April 2014, if your child would like to do an after school club please apply *here* and pay *here*
- Monday 5 May School Closed for Bank Holiday.
- Monday 12 May - SATS Week.
- Friday 23 May End of Half Term.
- Monday 2 June School starts.
- Wednesday 4 June Class Photos.
- Wednesday 18 June - Wednesday 25 June Travelling Book Fayre in the main Reception area.
- PTA Summer Fete is Friday 20 June 3.15pm.
- Friday 27 June School Closded for Teacher Training Day.
You can order school uniform from Tesco, click *HERE*
- School starts 8.55am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Breakfast club starts at 8.00am everyday and is £2.30 per session.
- Book Bags, PE Bags and Woolly Hats all with the St Pauls Logo are on sale at the school office for £3.50 each.
- Children can bring in their school bank savings on a Friday, they are allowed to bring in between 50p and £2.00 each week.
- If you would like to apply for any of our afterschool clubs you can do that *here*, you can also pay for an afterschool club *here*.
- Dinner Money must be paid in advance, the cost of a school meal is £2.26, to make a payment *click here*
- If you would like your child to go on the annual trip to Ghyll Head, *click here* for a copy of the letter, if you would like to make a payment towards the trip click here.
- Our Staffing List for September 2013 New Staff List 2013
If you change your address or telephone number or your circumstances change, please inform the school office.
If you would like to apply for a place in our nursery for September 2014, please complete this form * Nursery Waiting List Application* and return it to the school office before Friday 14 March 2014.
Click here to access our links page
Link to the CEOP Think You Know website.