The school has been at the heart of the community of Withington, South Manchester since 1844 and we continue to meet the needs of our students and their families using the most up to date methods in our state of the art building.
This is our new school website. It will be your 'one-stop-shop' for all important information relating to the school. Please take a few minutes to explore the menus (across the top of the page) - you'll find news on events, clubs, letters, dates, picture galleries and much more.
Global Confucius Day
27 September 2014
More picture galleries can be viewed here
If you need to contact the school for any reason please click here. Terms dates can be found here. If you have any suggestions or comments on the web site please email us here.
You can view our latest Ofsted report here.
Our Ofsted School Data Dashboard can be found here.
Go to the Parent View website here.
(You will need to register before you can leave your views)
Our Performance data can be viewed at the DfE website here.
We have won a Healthy Schools 2012-13 award.
Learn more about Healthy Schools at the NHS website here.
Welcome back everyone!
Autumn Term 2014
We have raised £226.31 from the MacMillan Coffee Morning, a big thank you to all the staff and parent/carers for all your donations and support raising this money.
Dates for your Diary
- Term dates for the Autumn Term 1 are Wednesday 3 September 8.55am till Friday 24 October 3.15pm, for a copy of our calendar please click *Here*.
- Afterschool Clubs will run from week beginning 15 September upto week ending 12 December, if you would like to apply for an afterschool club for your child please click *here*, if you would like to pay for a club please click *here*
- Year 4 & 5 children can sign up to the annual trip to Ghyll Head for more information see *here*.
- Monday 10 November - Individual School Photos.
- Week beginning 10 November Parent Interviews for all classes, for a copy of your child's letter *see here*
- No afterschool clubs and afterschool music tuition will run on Monday 10th, Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th November, due to Parent Interviews.
- Christmas Show Dates
- Tues 9 December 6.00pm Key Stage 2 Show
- Wed 10 December 9.30am or 10.00am Key Stage 2 Show
- Thurs 11 December 9.45am Key Stage 1 Show
- Fri 12 December 2.00pm Early Years Show
You can order school uniform from Tesco, click *HERE*
- School starts 8.55am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be provided with universal free school meals everyday, if your child will not take this meal, please make an appointment with the Head Teacher.
- Breakfast club starts at 8.00am everyday and is £2.30 per session.
- If your child needs to take any medication throughout the school day such as eczema cream, asthma inhaler or an epi pen, please complete a medication from at the school office when you bring the medication into school, or you can download the form *here*
- Book Bags, PE Bags and Woolly Hats all with the St Pauls Logo are on sale at the school office for £3.50 each.
- Children can bring in their school bank savings on a Friday, they are allowed to bring in between 50p and £2.00 each week.
- Dinner Money must be paid in advance, the cost of a school meal is £2.20, to make a payment *click here*
- If you would like your child to go on the annual trip to Ghyll Head, *click here* for a copy of the letter, if you would like to make a payment towards the trip click here.
- Our Staffing List for Staffing List September 2014
If you change your address or telephone number or your circumstances change, please inform the school office.
Information for Primary Sports Coaching Ltd Holiday Care & Kids Clubs www.primaryscl.co.uk
Click here to access our links page
Link to the CEOP Think You Know website.