The school has been at the heart of the community of Withington, South Manchester since 1844 and we continue to meet the needs of our students and their families using the most up to date methods in our state of the art building.
This is our new school website. It will be your 'one-stop-shop' for all important information relating to the school. Please take a few minutes to explore the menus (across the top of the page) - you'll find news on events, clubs, letters, dates, picture galleries and much more.
Friday 3 May 2013
More picture galleries can be viewed here
If you need to contact the school for any reason please click here. Terms dates can be found here. If you have any suggestions or comments on the web site please email us here.
You can view our latest Ofsted report here.
Our Ofsted School Data Dashboard can be found here.
Go to the Parent View website here.
(You will need to register before you can leave your views)
Our Performance data can be viewed at the DoE website here.
We have won a Healthy Schools 2012-13 award.
Learn more about Healthy Schools at the NHS website here.
You can order school uniform from Tesco, please click this link http://www.clothingattesco.com/icat/embschoolwear/School starts 8.55am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Breakfast club starts at 8.00am everyday and is £2.30 per session.
- Book Bags, PE Bags and Woolly Hats all with the St Pauls Logo are on sale at the school office for £3.50 each.
Dinner Money must be paid in advance.
If you change your address or telephone number or your circumstances change, please inform the school office.
Dates for your Diary
- Dinner Money for the last half term is £75.14 you can pay here.
- Dinner Money for Monday + Friday Lunch Club for half term is £30.94, you can pay here
- School photographs will be taken on Wednesday 5th June.
- Our attendance & lateness blitz has been a great sucess, thank you for your co-operation.
To keep up with everything the children are doing, visit our Connected Learning Communities pages.
Link to the CEOP Think You Know website.