Our new parent forum started in Autumn 2018 and has been created to mirror our one voice inclusive meetings.
Who is the forum for?
Focus of the forum:
1. Involve all members of the community
in school life
2. Gather parental views on schools improvement
3. Increase communication with all stakeholders
When will the forum by?
• Once a term, alternately at
9.00am and 3.15pm.
• If it is successful and well
attended this may increase to 1 every ½ term.
will the forum run?
• 1. Miss Lee will chair the meetings and introduce the
• 2. The forum will stay focused on the agenda set
• 3. If other areas of focus are raised these will be
noted by Mrs Gleave/Miss Norbury for
• 4. There will be a short presentation for each agenda
followed by parents views and questions.
• 5. Minutes from the meeting will be placed on the
website, will be sent by letter to all parents (eventually by e-mail) and displayed on our notice board.
• 6. If you want to share an idea/view please raise your
hand so everyone has opportunity to share
• 7. At the end of the meeting there will be post it
notes and paper to make any suggestions and comments regarding discussions and
You Asked, We Did.
Did You Know?
Parent Questionnaire Analysis 2017/18